Race Night Terms and Conditions
These Terms & Conditions, together with the correctly completed Booking Form, constitute a binding contract. No changes or alterations can be made unless agreed by the company, prior to the date of the event
- Bookings are entered into our diary when booked over the phone or internet. The booking is only confirmed once the booking form has been checked and deposit received. We allow 14 days for your deposit to reach us otherwise will release the date.
- The cost of your race night and required deposit is as indicated on the booking form and is non negotiable.
- Deposits are non refundable and full payment is payable if cancelled within 28 days of the event. The remaining balance is payable either by cheque 5 days prior to the event or cash at the beginning of the event. Premier Race Nights reserve the right not to start the event until all monies have been received. Please note this is non-negotiable.
- We require time to setup and dismantle our equipment. As a guide this will take approx. one hour before and one hour after the race night. We will inform you if we expect this to take longer. It is your responsibility to ensure the venue is aware of this and any charges are met.
- Premier Race Nights operate a zero tolerance policy regarding abuse of its staff, whether verbal or physical, actual or implied. In the event of any actual or threatened abuse, the compere will request that the matter is dealt with. The sound and picture will be left turned off for up to 10 minutes, and if the problem is not dealt with in that time, the compere has the right to refuse to carry on, and may pack up and go. In such circumstances the full fee is still payable, and any damages or loss will be reclaimed from the Client.
- Premier Race Nights will allow use of the microphone for any speeches etc. We will, however not tolerate any bad language or anything that may put any of our equipment at risk. Should this occur we will simply turn off the microphone and refuse further use.
- Children are welcome at a Race Night and their participation is encouraged as much as possible. Please note though, adult supervision is required at all times and any instruction by the compere must be adhered to.
- In any event our decision is always final. Should any financial dispute occur which we feel cannot be dealt with during the event, the money will be locked in a tin with all relevant paperwork and left with venue management. We will then arrange to meet you the next day at the venue to discuss the situation. Should Premier Race Nights be non-liable for any accusations then a charge of £150 must be paid immediately to cover costs and loss of earnings. This money may be taken from the takings if necessary.